Service truck and phone provided, with a generous salary and flexible hours, Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Onsite service and repairs of machinery
- Pre-delivery of new machines
- Diagnose problems and carry out repairs.
- Maintaining supplied service vehicle
- Completing the required paperwork.
- Mechanical trade qualification (light or heavy vehicle)
- Experience on machinery such as mowers and tractors is beneficial
- Good people and communication skills
- Current clean drivers license (LR or HR is preferred but not essential)
We are looking for someone who is motivated, driven to succeed and looking for a long-term job.
You will be required to work both individually and as part of a team member.
If you are the successful applicant, factory-backed training will be provided and further qualifications will be on offer.
ATTN: Paul Nicholl(manager)(02) 62972833