Designed to make tough jobs as easy as possible, BCH25 is a fuel efficient and lightweight trimmer.
Powered by Honda, this 4-stroke engine delivers the kind of efficient, cleaner and powerful yet quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger trimmer – but in a very compact package. A unique Overhead Cam reduces mechanical noise, and being a four-stroke, the need for mixing of fuel with oil is no longer. When the job at hand calls for a little more performance, replace the string head with a blade and still maintain comfort with vibration dampening technology when holding the loop style handle.
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Loop handle.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Tank guard.
- Blade capable.
- Made In Japan.